I needed something in a hurry.
I had this awesome Butternut Squash Bake that I was making but needed something to go along with it.
With nothing thawed.
My brother saved the day by bringing home a whole bunch of fresh boneless chicken breasts from Sam’s Club. So chicken it was!
These were very simple but incredibly delicious. Great for dinner when you’re in a hurry! Very healthy and low calorie too! We ate these with a delicious Butternut Squash Bake!
Balsamic Sauteed Chicken Breast Recipe
1/2 cup chicken broth
1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp. honey
1 tbsp. sugar
5 (6 oz) boneless chicken breasts (not too thick)
Salt and pepper
2 green onions, chopped
- Combine broth, vinegar, honey and sugar.
- Spray non stick pan with cooking spray.
- Salt and pepper chicken breasts and brown in pan.
- Cook 4 – 5 minutes on each side until there is a nice brown.
- Add balsamic mixture, scraping to loosen bits on the bottom.
- Add green onion.
- Bring to a boil and cook until reduced to about 1/2 cup. About 4 – 5 minutes. If chicken isn’t quite done, cover and cook before sauce reduces.
- Serve sauce over the chicken.
Check out more great recipes at Debbi Does Dinner Healthy!