Enchilada Soup with Pumpkin
Adapted from Hungry Girl
3 cups chicken broth
1 1/4 cup celery, diced
1/2 cup onion, diced
30 ounces green enchilada sauce
15 oounces pumpkin
10 ozunces cooked chicken breast
1 cup frozen corn
- In a large pot, bring broth to a low boil on the stove.
- Add celery and onion and simmer for 5 minutes until slightly tender.
- Stir in enchilada sauce and pumpkin.
- Once soup returns to a low boil, add chicken and corn and mix well.
- Cook for an additional 3 – 5 minutes until soup is heated through.
- Add a dash or so of hot sauce to taste.
Total calories = 907 calories
8 servings = 113 calories per serving