GOOD MORNING EVERYONE! Tamy here filling in. I hope you enjoy this Apple crisp. It’s simple and simply delicious!!!
2-3 large Granny Smith apples (4 Cups)
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon flour
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup apple juice
2/3 cup flour
1/2 cup old fashioned oatmeal
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 small box cheesecake flavored instant pudding
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all CRISP ingredients and mix well. Pour into an un-greased stoneware pan.
- In a mixing bowl combine the topping ingredients and mix until crumbly.
- Sprinkle topping over apple mixture.
- Bake 45-60 minutes or until apples are tender and topping is crisp and golden.
- Serve warm with a scoop of French vanilla ice cream.