CHICKEN SALAD STUFFED AVOCADO with LEMON GARLIC VINAIGRETTE
2 cups chopped rotisserie chicken
4 green onions, sliced thin
1 stalk celery, minced
2 cloves garlic, minced
Juice of 1 lemon
1 tablespoon blood orange vinegar*
1 tablespoon canola oil
1 tablespoon sugar
salt and pepper to taste
1 avocado or tomato per person
- Combine chicken and celery in mixing bowl.
- Salt and pepper generously.
- In a small food processor blend garlic, green onions, lemon juice, vinegar, oil and sugar until well mixed.
- Pour vinegar mix into mixing bowl and toss well.
- If using tomatoes carve out centers with sharp knife. Slice insides onto plate. Salt and pepper generously.
- If using avocados carefully scoop out of shell with a large spoon and arrange on plate with tomato slices. Salt and pepper generously.
- Fill centers with chicken salad.
- Serve with garlic toast points.
*or flavor of your choice